Beginner's Guide To Creating A Ghost Powered Blog
Learn how to create your own blog using Ghost, an an open source WordPress alternative.
My latest creation. A new course on Udemy.
If you're new to blogging, or considering starting one, and don't want to have to learn WordPress, Ghost may be for you, and this course can help.
I have 915 students as of 31 July, 2017. My ratings are 4.9 out of a possible 5.0.
Ghost is such an easy to learn blogging platform, you may wonder what you need help with.
An excellent thing to be wondering. Here's what is covered right now:
- What a blog is.
- Choosing a blog topic.
- Whether Ghost is right for your needs.
- How Ghost is different from alternatives.
- How to create a free introductory account.
- How to start your own blog using the Ghost platform.
- How to create a new blog post in Ghost.
- How to format text in Ghost.
- How to add links to relevant resources in Ghost.
- How to add graphics to your blogs.
- How to obtain a domain name for your blog.
- How to assign your domain name to your Ghost blog.
- Google Analytics - Overview
- Google Analytics - Useful Features
- Google Analytics - Creating an Account
- Google Analytics - Adding Google Tracking Code to Your Blog
There will be several more lessons added this week:
- Adding Disqus comments to your blog.
- Changing to a new theme.
- Pricing and some options.
- What's new with Version 1.0.
Once you sign up, you have full access to the entire course for life.
Here's a Free Coupon for the first 100 users who sign up with it. It is only good until midnight, Thursday, 3 August, so grab it while you can!